Industrial Property Rights
In the field of industrial property rights the law often meets technology and natural science. Exactly at this interface it is important to provide interdisciplinary know-how. We can do this by offering the services of our patent law expert and our “classic” lawyers.
With this very advisory service we contribute significantly to boosting the innovative drive in our client’s company. Our interdisciplinary consulting team knows very well what is legally and technically “feasible”. We represent the interests of our clients comprehensively in all matters concerning inventions, innovations, trademarks, design and know-how.
We evaluate property rights for example within the framework of company acquisitions.
In cooperation with our specialist lawyers for employment law we can implement an advantageous and staff motivating employee invention system for companies.
The main focus of our work relates to:
• Trade mark rights, especially brand names, company symbols and titles
• Patents and worldwide protection thereof, registered designs, counterfeiting
• Law against Unfair Competition (UWG), in particular misleading statements, inadmissible advertising methods and sales practices, comparative advertising
• Infringement, opposition and revocation proceedings
• Analysis of property rights portfolios
• Product piracy and border seizure proceedings (customs)
• Immediate legal enforcement of claims in summary proceedings (temporary injunction) or at trade fairs and warning notices
• Research & Development and licence agreements